Wednesday 5 October 2011

Why will I be researching?

I shall be researching and analyzing past products which may or may not relate to my product in order to enable me to find a foundation in which i will be able to build my project upon. I plan to look into how and why people create posters for their films, what effect magazines can have on the popularity and viewings of the films, music and how different backing tracks can give you different views on the film, without having to watch it.

I also want to find out what makes a successful film trailer, and how I can make sure that my trailer this year has the same effect. I want to look into how organizing the trailer into different orders will make it either more or less effective and approachable to the audience.

By looking into these different concepts in depth I hope to find a deeper meaning to how films trailers are produced, including subliminal messages attracting a certain audience to the film. I plan to look into many different genres of films in order to gain a wide understanding of the film industry and how different genres use different effects in their trailers and advertisements to draw their target audience in.

No comments:

Post a Comment